Greek Yogurt Corn Casserole
I’ve been on a kick lately of substituting Greek yogurt for sour cream. One of my favorite sides, that I usually only make for holidays, is corn casserole. It’s not what you’d call light, but it’s OMG so good. The Greek yogurt was a fantastic addition and we demolished this between the two of us in 2 days. This probably technically makes 6 servings, but we considered it 4 at 483 calories and 20 grams of fat.
- 2 cups whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) package corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted (I used light margarine
- 1/2 cups 2% shredded Cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together the corn, cream corn, corn muffin mix, yogurt, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.