Awards And Such
Aaaaaw, I’m having warm fuzzies! Kelly from Evil Shenanigans (who truly does cook some evilly wonderful food that does damage to my hips just from looking) gave me an award! Thanks Kelly! Now seriously, can I come over for dinner when you make those fries?
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.”
It also says : “Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
Oh boy! I get to share the love. I love sharing the love! Let me see…who do I pick?
- My Tasty Treasures–for making me laugh on a regular basis
- Pantry Eats–my very first brave participant in Thoughtless Thursdays
- Caitlin Cooks–with whom I share a great friend and a love of food
- Once Upon A Feast–the marvelous coordinator for Presto Pasta Nights
- Kahakai Kitchen–the wonderful organizer of Souper Sundays
- Savor The Thyme–my first ever friend on Foodbuzz
- The Pioneer Woman–whom I don’t really know but who is the most down to earth, entertaining food blogger I read
- Ezra Pound Cake–my new foodie twitter pal
I hereby order you to go forth and share the love! And readers (or contributing bloggers), don’t forget about tomorrow’s inaugural Thoughtless Thursday slow cooker recipe round up!