Focaccia Bread Pizza
On my weekly grocery run this week I found day old focaccia on clearance. I adore focaccia and it makes delightful pizza out of leftovers. We had an assortment of veggies and some leftover roasted chicken, so dinner was a no brainer tonight.
- 1 loaf of focaccia
- pizza sauce
- toppings of choice (we used roasted red peppers, tomato, basil, roasted chicken, and baby bella mushrooms)
- If there are any big bubbles in your focaccia, you’ll want to carefully cut them out as the humps will make it hard to keep the toppings on.
- Spread sauce across the top (as much as you like)
- Top with your veggies and/or meats.
- Add the herbs (if you’re using them).
- Top with finely grated mozzarella.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is crusty.