Horseradish Marmalade Pork Steaks: A Review of Emeril’s Horseradish Mustard
So the very last thing in my latest Tastemaker’s box was Emeril’s Horseradish Mustard. It took me a while to come up with something to do with it because neither hubby nor I are big fans of horseradish. Ultimately I decided that I’d do with it what I often do with dijon mustard–mix it up as part of a marinade for pork. The results were tender and surprisingly delicious.
- pork steaks (as many as you need)
- 2 parts horseradish mustard
- 2 parts orange marmalade
- 1 part fresh, minced garlic
- Mix the mustard, marmalade, and garlic.
- Pour over the pork in a ziplock bag, seal, and mush around until pork is well coated.
- Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes to two hours.
- Grill according to the size of your pork (totally up to you).
Though this was a very tasty marinade for pork, once I run out of this bottle, I still probably won’t wind up purchasing it again. I can get more mileage out of a traditional dijon mustard.