When I tweeted about this last week, everybody was like SAY WHAT? Instant intrigue because, really, quiche is one of those dishes that sounds kind of elegant and a cheeseburger…well, isn’t. But let me tell you, this was so good you’re lucky there’s a picture at all because we DEVOURED the WHOLE THING between the two of us.
- 1 deep dish pie crust
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and rinsed
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup light Miracle Whip or mayo
- 4 oz. 2% cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Beat the eggs.
- Add the mayo, milk, four, onion powder, and cheese.
- Add the beef.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes until eggs are firm.