Gluten Free Friday: Tater Qs
There is a rib joint in my home town that I’ve never been all that impressed with (I don’t care for their sauce–too vinegary), but they did have one dish I thought was a great idea. Tater Qs. Quite simply, barbeque stuffed baked potatoes. I’m a huge fan of baked potatoes stuffed with all kinds of stuff, so it seemed like the perfect rerun for this week’s pulled pork.
- large baking potatoes
- pulled pork
- barbeque sauce of your choice
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Bake your potatoes for an hour and fifteen minutes.
- Open the foil and slice them open, sort of squishing them to open a cavity. Leave the foil on to kind of hold things together.
- Pop in a pat of butter and top with pulled pork.
- Pour on your barbeque sauce.
- Pop back in the oven for 10 minutes or so, until the meat is warmed through.