Mediterranean Pork Chops
Lemons were on special at the grocery last week, so I picked up a bag. It’s such a lovely, light, summery flavor. It features heavily in much of Mediterranean cooking, so I decided to shoot for some grilled pork chops with those overtones. The end results were delicious and paired beautifully with some summer veggies.
- 4 pork loin chops (approximately 6-8 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 whole lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- fresh ground pepper
- Place chops in a ziplock bag.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over pork.
- Squish around until well coated.
- Allow to marinate for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Grill chops approximately 8-9 minutes per side.
- Serve with your favorite summer veggies.